Saturday, April 30, 2011

120-126: Week Eighteen/Picture a Day for a Year

120/365: Our cherry bushes are starting to flower- so pretty! I made Jazz stop on our walk yesterday so I could take this picture. He just laid down and waited for me.
121/365: Its May Day! I had this idea yesterday to give some lovely people flowers. I took pictures of the arrangements outside today- ITS 36 DEGREES. Happy May in Minnesota. Ugh.
122/365: Dad looked at my scrapbook tonight. It makes me happy.
123/365: The view above where I was eating dinner at the Panera patio on Nicollet Mall. A beautiful May day (finally).
124/365: New sign on the employee entrance at work. I hate bad grammar and now I have to look at it EVERY DAY. Options that would make this wording better:
1. Patients enter at the front of the building
2. Patient's entry at the front of the building
3. Patient entry at the front of the building
I'm annoyed.

125/365: When I left the gym tonight, I had the windows rolled down and the sun was shining- then it started to rain! I tried to take a picture of the sprinkles on my windshield but I think I failed. Still, look at the sky that produced rain! I love sun-rain.
126/365: One of the physical therapists emailed us offering "chocolate covered strawberries on steroids". I had to see what this was so I went and got one. She got them from her husband for mother's day and the strawberries were HUGE (and tasty, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment