Saturday, June 18, 2011

169-175: Week Twenty Five/Picture a Day for a Year

169/365: My purse contents- I spilled food on it last week and Liz got a beer spilled on her Vera yesterday (and her self) so we're washing them today- thus I had to dump everything out.
1. Gum- I have at least 2 flavors at any given time, today I have 3.
2. Also, I carry mints.
3. Tums.
4. My inspiration notebook for writing down cupcake flavors and great ideas.
5. Checkbook.
6. Lotion.
7. TGI Friday's wet wipe- Trudy told me an interesting story that made me want to keep this in my purse for emergencies.
8. Beatles Love button- it was attached on the outside of my purse.
9. Pocket Sudoku that I haven't actually used yet. It also has a note about Lisa's favorite wine that I have to try.
10. Mirror and Kleenex.
11. A shirt I have to return to Target.
12. Umbrella because its been raining all the time here lately.
13. Hand sanitizer.
14. Graduation card for Connor.
15. Pop tabs.
16. Wallet.
17. Lip gloss and mascara.
18. Another notebook that I never use.
19. Summer playlist card from Starbucks.
20. Coffee cozie from Jaci.
21. Payment info for the chiropractor.
22. Hands On Post-It paper.
23. Lighter- I always carry one on me just in case.

170/365: I've been shoving tank tops in this little drawer for almost a year since I've been home and I can never find what I'm looking for in a timely fashion. WHY I didn't do this before, I'm not sure.
171/365: I like to pester the puppy to the point that he covers up his face and says "noooooooooo". I giggle.
172/365: Chris came over to the house tonight so Liz hugged the dog to keep him from attacking the big scary man. Love.
173/365: The Mall of America looks lovely basking in the sunlight on such a cloudy day!
174/365: Beautiful farmer's market strawberries, perfect for strawberry shortcake.
175/365: I bought a dragon tree at IKEA. It looks lovely on my desk at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment