Saturday, August 6, 2011

218-224: Week Thirty Two/Picture a Day for a Year

218/365: Oh the antics of our puppy.
219/365: Mom & I went to the Uptown Artfair today and there was a food truck there with the most delicious Mexican corn ever in the world. I wish I could eat it every day.
220/365: A headline on Bring Me the News today. Everyone is calling it sexism. I'm just calling it funny. "America- I challenge you to a staring contest and it begins.... NOW."
221/365: Two of my favorite people were bored during training today so I got this picture around lunchtime. It made my life complete.
222/365: This upsets me and worries about the people in our world today. I also can't stand when people say "I seen that". Good grammar and spelling shouldn't be so hard.
223/365: I found this tiny bird's nest on my walk with Jazz this morning. What kind of bird lives in that?
224/365: Vodka soaked gummy bears. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment