Tuesday, July 31, 2012

#40: A few of my favorite things

I'm a little behind on posting.  I'm a terrible blogger.

But because I'd love to win this contest, here is a link so you can enter too!  Its for this super cute camera (and we all know how much I love taking pictures).  How cute is this little thing?

The contest is through a website called The Plaid Barn which brings daily craft deals for things like buttons, stickers and washi tape.  I want everything all the time.

Other things that I love right now:

Erin Condren EVERYTHING.  I ordered the "Life Planner".  It just shipped today.  I CANNOT WAIT TO ORGANIZE MY LIFE IN IT.  Look at all the things in this planner:



Check out her website- everything is so colorful, amazing and oh-so-beautiful!  Again, I want to buy everything.

THE OLYMPICS!  I mean, can we talk about how AWESOME Missy Franklin is?  Look at this girl!
You gotta love her for being 17-years-old, living in Colorado and staying there to train to be around her friends because "why fix what isn't broken?"  She blows me away.

The girl I sponsor- her name is Cherry May, she is wonderful and I just got a letter from her.  She likes to play jacks and badminton with her sister and dancing in the school (per her letter).  I have so many things I want to say to her but I don't know where to start!  I got the inspiration to sponsor a child from my favorite blog, Today's Letters.  It is written by a truly inspirational and in-love couple who I aspire to be like someday.

And finally, party themes.  I had a bonfire this weekend and decided at the last minute to make it Olympic themed so I made Olympic ring colored Jell-O shots and around the world appetizers.  It was so much fun and so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment