Saturday, March 16, 2013

Peak 10: Week Seven

1 more pound down!  And my goal for the week is to lose 3 more.

On Tuesday, I did all the moves all the way through for the first time in seven weeks.  That means all of the kicks, all of the mountain climbers, all of the punches, all of the weight lifts.  It was an accomplishment to say the least.

On Wednesday I went to Zumba and kicked its ass.  The last time I went to Zumba was before I started Peak 10.  This time was awesome because the moves were easy (if not a little hard to catch on to with the choreography) and I felt great.  Then I did some reading and stayed for yoga.  

On Thursday, I freaked out about school and psyched myself out enough to skip Peak 10.  Luckily, I did actually get homework done when I stayed home so it was productive, I just feel bad for letting it happen.  School is catching up to me and not in a good way.

This morning at the cardio class, I made it all the way through which was difficult because I am sick and it is kind of hard to breathe on a normal basis let alone with a chest cold.  But still, I was there and I managed to make it through.  

One more week.  Two more weights classes and then our final fit test on Saturday.  Then we get rewarded with bagels.  Ha. 

I stopped by the Vera Bradley store tonight and all of my old coworkers told me how great I looked.  I really don't see a change but I look at myself every day so its nice to hear that other people see a difference with my working out!  

I'm excited to be done in a week but at the same time I really have enjoyed this class!  

No comments:

Post a Comment