Saturday, December 28, 2013

#52: My Year in Pictures 2013

1. January
Some of my favorite pictures from my birthday at FMSC
2. February
Dad turned 60.  I got him to wear the birthday crown.
3. March
Jaci's birthday at Insert Coins.  I don't know why I love this picture so much. 

4. April
This cutie turned 1.  And I had a little too much fun at his party.
5. May
I shot a gun (actually a couple guns) in Alaska.  Turns out I'm an awesome shot.
6. June
Nina graduated college and I baked cupcakes for her grad party!  
7. July
Abby and I did the Color Run.  It was amazing.
8. August
I jumped out of an airplane.  And it was crazy.
9. September 
Liz and I visited Ellie in Chicago.
10. October
Roomie adventure at the apple orchard!
11. November
Roaring 20's party!
12. December
These are my friends.  And I love them so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment