Saturday, May 7, 2011

127-133: Week Nineteen/Picture a Day for a Year

127/365: I volunteered today and found this while we were sorting donated clothes. I would TOTALLY want my child to wear this super cool Snoopy sweater (also in my favorite color!).
128/365: This picture is hilariously creepy. We hugged mom goodnight for Mother's Day and made Jazz join on the group hug. Then Liz held him up like people and I laughed then took this picture.
129/365: I have short hair! I'm still kind of freaking out but I'm happy.
130/365: I used my sweet new cupcake measuring cups to make cupcakes tonight! Allison and I had to test them the other day to make sure they were accurate- they are. Thanks Boosalis family!
131/365: I got this cookie from Milio's for lunch today (Nurse Appreciation Week... we totally count). It looked like someone had taken a bite out of it then wrapped it back up. I ate it anyway and it was GOOD.
132/365: New shoes! I bought red Toms because I'm getting a red polo for work and need something to match. The black ones are just because I love black shoes. I love Toms and two kids in Africa got a pair of shoes because I purchased these! Yay!
133/365: We went to Scoops tonight and I texted this picture to Liz- she didn't actually paint this when Scoops opened but we always joked that she had. I still find it amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment