Saturday, May 14, 2011

134-140: Week Twenty/Picture a Day for a Year

134/365: When I met Heidi at the hotel tonight (the Ostroms were in town for a wedding) this is how I found Rybecat- passed out drunk on the bed. He woke up and talked to me, fell back to sleep, then woke up again and said hi to me like we hadn't conversed before. Love it.
135/365: My OJ this morning had double rainbows! I love clever packaging and advertising like this.
136/365: Even though I told Jazz I didn't want him to go in the lake at the dog park, he did it anyway. He walked right in and laid down because he loves the water so much. Then he gets skinny chicken legs. Its amusing but also gross and smelly.
137/365: The lovely Miss Yvonne made this for me in high school- can't remember when or why but I LOVE it and it stays in my car for perfect sunny days like today that need a soundtrack.
138/365: My favorite thing about this cupcake stand is the tiny wrench it comes with to take it apart. I thought it was useless but I really did need it the last time I disassembled that thing.
139/365: Green puppy paws!
140/365: I was driving behind this guy on my way to work- I can't figure out if he wrote his own license plate and taped it to his truck or what that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment