Tuesday, December 25, 2012

25 Things to Do Before I Turn 26- The Checklist

1. Finalize my cupcake website and figure out how to get the website I made to post onto the domain I bought... it is harder than I thought it would be.
Live as of 2/25/13 thanks to some genius tech support from Liz: http://www.dearcupcakemn.com/
2. GET A TATTOO.  This is the year, people.
3. Skydive.  I also have to do this before the end of September due to the fact that I bought a Groupon.  :)
Here's a YouTube video of my dive.  YouTube says it may have audio/visual sync issues but its okay because I didn't scream so it shouldn't look/sound too weird.
4. Donate blood (I am afraid but feel compelled to do it...)
5. Take a vacation
6. Sushi and sake dinner party
7. Travel someplace new
Oshkosh, WI for Heidi & Ryan's wedding, September 28, 2013
8. Color Run 5K!
July 14, 2013.  It was awesome.  I want to do it every day.   They're serious about it being the happiest 5K on the planet.
9. Make glitter TOMS
10. Agility training with Jazz (that dog needs a way to expend some energy and put his intelligence to good use)
11. Top Chef food tour in Chicago (I've made a list of restaurants I need to go to of chefs who we've seen on TV)
12. Golf 4 times (I think that's reasonable)
13. Cupcake photo shoot!
14. Build a snowman
I know he's little but look how cute he is!

15. Taste Twin Cities winery tour
16. Go skiing
17. Try a new workout or sport
I had no idea Peak 10 would pop up in my life when I wrote this goal.  I'm so glad it did!  Here is the first of my blog posts about Peak 10.
18. Fly a kite
19. ALASKA (for Ellie's graduation!  I feel like its only fair since she came down here for our high school graduations...)
HERE I AM IN ANCHORAGE!
20. Sister road trip
Chicago to Oshkosh, September 2013
21. Take a cooking class
Saga Hill cooking class, Aug. 22- this is me and our homemade mozzarella!
22. Launch Gib's Bibs with Allison
Check us out on Etsy!
23. Save money instead of spend it
24. Find a new volunteer thing to do
The Learning Exchange in April/May and likely again this fall.
25. Read 10 more books
* Yes Chef by Marcus Samuelsson
* Bridesmaid Lotto by Rachel Astor
* Gamble on Engagement by Rachel Astor
* The Wedding Wager by Rachel Astor
* Instant Mom by Nia Vardalos

To see my lists from years past, check out 24 Things and 23 Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment