Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#45: My year in pictures

1. January
I love when Liz draws pictures of Jazz.  This was a great birthday present.

2. February
This is just one of many pictures from my trip to Colorado.  I think this is my favorite because it looks as though my grandparents still lived there and Poppa had just left this spot in the office.

3. March
Party time for Phil's birthday before he became a daddy.  Yay for the cactus tower of margarita!

4. April
Sweet baby Gibson Monroe Wolpers, born on Easter.

5. May
I have no idea if this happened in May (I think it did...) but not a lot of other stuff took place this month so here's the picture I choose.  Yay for family!

6. June
In June we got to spend lots of time with Grammy Donna and the Asays!  It was a blast.

7. July
Little Miss Nina's 21st birthday bash.  Crazy!

8. August
Oh and here's that one time Nina and I ate lamb testicles...

9. September
Visiting my wonderful friends in Winona.

10. October
I think this is my favorite picture from any part of the wedding festivities- the 4 of us in a bathroom at the bachelorette party.  So fantastic.

11. November
The second roaring 20s party.  Thank goodness for Phil Wolpers and his desire to make this a tradition.

12. December
And here is family fun day where we stopped to see Allison and Gib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment