Saturday, February 16, 2013

Peak 10: Week Three

I've completed week three of eight in Peak 10!

Here is a list of negatives and positives about the past week:
- I gained a pound
- I am still struggling with the diet
+ I think I'm doing well with my calorie intake
- I'm just not eating the right foods...
+ I like the cardio day- I can keep up and don't stop the whole time!
- A lady was all up in my space today- she had all sorts of room behind her but she wouldn't back up and it was driving me nuts.  I should have "accidentally" kicked her
- Erin was out of town today so Kitty taught our class- she's far too perky
- Our workout today was very right-side favored.  We do each circuit twice and I'm pretty sure one time is for the right side and the second time should be for the left side but Kitty has us do the right side the whole time today.  My left side is my weak side so I was annoyed that it was left out today.
- Speaking of my left side, my left knee HURTS.  It started on Tuesday.  It hasn't gotten better.  I'm not totally sure what to do...
+ We're almost halfway done!
+ I feel sore after the workout today which is good because that means I actually did some good work today.
- I don't think I'm seeing any results... unless that pound that I gained was all muscle.

More negatives than positives this week but I think that's just because I'm crabby today.  I'm still really happy with how this is going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment