Wednesday, September 29, 2010

#10: Things I want to do this fall


1. Make every cupcake on this list (or a reasonable amount of them): So many cupcakes

2. Yoga & pilates Yogalates? I miss the O.C.
3. Rewatch the entire series of Veronica Mars I def miss this more than the O.C. Keeping my fingers crossed for a VMars movie!
4. Crafts.  I need to make more coffee cozies like this:
And then Trudy suggested these today:
5. Read more books.  I have a list of books to read that's practically a mile long.

6. Blog more?  My life just isn't that exciting.

7. HPOT WORLD!  I could not be more thrilled about this.
8. Definitely cook/bake more.  Wait until you see the cupcakes I'm making for a coworker's birthday on Friday.  

9. Relax.  I'm feeling all high strung and anxious again and I honestly think its because I'm at home and am BORED after work.  Isn't that pathetic?  I'm snapping at my family and friends because I don't have anything better to do.  

10. Finish my grad school application and get that sent off sooner rather than later.  Its hard because I'm waiting on 2 recommendation letters to send it in so it's completely out of my control.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment