Monday, December 27, 2010

Dream #3: Wedding Planner

I love weddings.  I planned my best friend Allison's wedding this fall and loved it.  It is very rewarding to see your ideas and hard work pay off in the end like it did in September.


I also love a little thing called an inspiration board.  Its a mixture of colors, pictures, and ideas that inspire you for a party or a wedding or a project.  I've had a lot of time on my hands lately so I'm making wedding inspiration boards.  (Click on any of the pictures below to view them full size- its worth it if you do).

This first one is specifically for my best friend Jaci's wedding in 2012.  I want to start planning before I leave for Colorado.


Then today at work, I was listening to the Avett Brothers CD and this song came on:


It inspired me to make a board for a January wedding (which somehow turned into a peacock type of theme but I still love it).


As I was searching for items for that wedding, I came across a sunflower invitation that inspired this next board.


I love this kind of thing.  It makes me happy and is a great stress reliever (not to mention its just pretty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment