Sunday, January 1, 2012

#33: 2011 in Pictures

I'm feeling a little better about life and decided to dedicate this post to my favorite 12 pictures of 2011.  It should be more uplifting than that last post.  :)  Here's to hundreds of favorite pictures in 2012!

JANUARY: I turned 23 and Liz threw me a surprise party.  I love this picture because it shows how happy I was at that moment.
FEBRUARY: I love a good cocktail picture.  This was just a random night at Ruby Tuesday's (something we did a few times this past year).  I love meeting up with friends in the middle of the week for tasty (or not so tasty) martinis.
MARCH: A much needed weekend getaway to Vegas with my mom.  It was wonderful.
APRIL: One of my last trips to Winona before I got really busy- Abby took my modeling pictures for the Maurice's modeling contest then we took a bunch of fun ones outside my former home.
MAY: I love spending time with the Ostroms.  This was the most uncomfortable bed and 3 people really should never have attempted sleeping in it but it was a blast nonetheless because of the company.
JUNE: Panic at the Disco.  This was just one of many amazing concerts in 2011!
JULY: Liz and I roadtripped to Chicago.  It was a great trip and this was probably one of my favorite parts- when we stopped in Millennium Park to dip our feet in this river thing.  It was refreshing and a little out of Liz's comfort zone but it was fun!
AUGUST: For two weekends in August it was all Ellen all the time at the WCCO-TV booth at the State Fair.  It was another fantastic time at the fair with 'CCO!
SEPTEMBER: Jazz turned 2 and I threw a birthday party for him complete with party hats and pupcakes.  I'm sure he appreciate it while everyone else thought I was weird.
OCTOBER: This was the first trip we made to San Diego, this time to see Poppa when he was first in the hospital and not doing so well.  I was so pleased that Uncle David brought us to this amazing lookout in La Jolla- it was especially beautiful at sunset.
NOVEMBER: Nina and I woke up early one Saturday morning to walk for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.  I was so pleased with Nina for being willing to get up and moving by 7:30 for such a good cause.  We were tired but we were there and it meant a lot to me!
DECEMBER: Our silly family picture- a lighter moment when we were all in California for Poppa's memorial service.  It was a rough way to end the year but at least we were all able to enjoy the company, despite the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment