Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#42: Grad School Day 2

Today is technically my second day of online graduate school through Colorado State Fort Collins.

This is what I've done so far this evening instead of my assigned reading:
* Dyed my hair
* Painted my nails
* Had a snack
* Organized my email
* Pet the dog
* Wrote down all of my future reading assignments so I can be prepared for those
* Watched part of a video about my other online class
* Tweeted
* Explained how to do something on Facebook to my grandma through texts
* Wrote this blog post

Hooray for immediate procrastination!  School is just like riding a bike.

But seriously, I am so happy to be back in classes.  Being annoyed with the fact that I have to do a reading makes me giddy.  I belong in school.

Okay, back to reading.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment