Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Things About Me

1. I'm obsessed (well, maybe not obsessed) with white teeth.  I've tried every teeth whitening toothpaste out there and I'm still not happy with the results.  I'm not sure what I'm expecting my teeth to look like but I'm hoping someday I'll know.

2. I love music with a beat like this (one you can dance to, though I'm not a big dancer), regardless of the lyrics.  Mostly, I love Pitbull.  This new song is not really feminist friendly (they rarely are) but I love it.


3. I just found a house I want to buy.  I know nothing about homes and money but I love it.  I keep coming up with things that I would consider to make me stay here instead of going to grad school.  I have low expectations for school and am hoping I am proved wrong and someone wants me.
But seriously, I'm in love with this house.

4. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  Nevermind how it came about, I think its important to take time every year to reflect on the things and people that you are thankful for.  I read an idea somewhere to send thank you cards to people who have made a difference in your life over the past year- why I've never thought of this before, I don't know.  I'm excited to send some thank you cards.
(print your own cards here)

5. I hate watching game shows all day at work but ever since I've been watching Deal or No Deal, I really want to be one of those "Deal or No Deal" models.  Its a weird thing to want to be.  They get to wear pretty dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment