Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things//75- Thanksgiving Edition

A few of my favorite things to be thankful for this year.

My friends.  Miss Nina Boosalis woke up at 6 a.m. to do the St. Jude Give Thanks Walk with me last Saturday.  She is wonderful, as are my other friends.
My family, especially my Poppa whose health is improving every day.
My dog because he's adorable and weird but makes everyone happy (except maybe my dad).
Vera Bradley.  It makes me happy and I love working there. 
Cupcakes.  They give me something to do and share with pretty much anyone who will eat them. 
Volunteering.  I am thankful to have the plethora of opportunities to help others in our community like Tuesday night when we fit 330 homeless men and women of Minneapolis with new shoes/boots for the winter.  I know I have a lot to be thankful for so I try to give back as much as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment