Saturday, August 20, 2011

232-238: Week Thirty Four/Picture a Day for a Year

232/365: While I was in Winona I searched high and low to find Mark. When I thought I'd never find him, I took this picture and texted it to Janelle because I thought it was sweet. Mark has 5 daughters, probably a 6th on the way.
233/365: I stopped at Garvin Heights in Winona this morning. It was there I found a path of wooden steps I'd never ventured down. It was a beautiful walk through flowers and forest until I realized I was going to have to go back up the million steps I'd just descended (and I was only halfway down). It was a nice workout today.
234/365: On the way home from work, I saw this cool guy on the motorcycle with a flag on the back. That seems dangerous but also badass.
235/365: I got pretty flowers at work today from my wonderful friend Tyler who wanted to cheer me up.
236/365: Dad got a 2012 Ford Focus from the motor pool at work. Tonight we set up the "old cars" (AKA my Camry and Liz's Focus) to test the auto-park feature on the 2012 model. IT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME.


No comments:

Post a Comment