Monday, August 1, 2011

#29: Babies

I've been thinking a lot about babies lately.  My best friends are trying to have a baby (so exciting!).  Babies are every where.  I keep thinking of reasons I want to have kids:
1. So I can buy the "Baby Bullet" and make fresh homemade baby food.
2. So I will stop speeding.  I saw a woman (maybe like an 18-year-old) with a kid in the back of her car today and she was speeding and swerving all over the place.  I will NEVER speed with a child in my car.
3. ARTS & CRAFTS & DECORATING

Dad said those weren't very good reasons to have a baby and I told him this was exactly true- I don't really want kids right now so those are good reasons in the future but they're reasons to keep me from having children as well.  Until my number one reason is I'm ready, I'll just keep thinking about the Baby Bullet.

Also, look at these cute babies!
Hello baby cocoon. 
TINY TOMS FOR BABIES.  Oh good heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment