Friday, October 30, 2015

Pizza Diet: Week 4

Feelings after week 3: I think I may be done with this crazy idea... not only is it very difficult to eat pizza for every meal (I still haven't had time to make breakfast pizza), I am sad to say that I am getting a little sick of it.  So it is probably better to stop eating it now before I make myself sick so I can continue to enjoy it in the future.  My last post from Wednesday was about working out to burn off the pizza calories but I honestly think I just need to change my diet back to something normal.  I'll finish off this final week as I have some good recipes planned but this may be the end of my pizza diet...

10/29/15: I had the last leftovers of mac & cheese pizza for lunch and splurged on My Burger's BOM (Burger of the Month) for dinner because I hadn't tried it yet and October is almost over!

10/30/15: Red Baron pepperoni & sausage leftovers for lunch!  We'll see what happens for dinner as we're trying to revive Friday Night Dinner with the fam-neighbors and we rarely ever go someplace that has pizza. Update- I had steak and ribs for dinner at TGI Friday's.  They were delicious.

10/31/15: For lunch I had pizza pinwheels (puff pastry dough, pizza sauce, cheese and pepperonis!).  This afternoon, my mom and I went to see Koo Koo Kangaroo today- she plays their songs in her classroom and she knows all the words and dance moves.  They're an awesome duo who sing songs mostly for kids about cool things like pooping, unicorns and, as it turns out- pizza!  Check out this song (there's also a book) called "All I Eat is Pizza!"  It is like they were speaking directly to me.



11/1/15: I had my leftover pizza pinwheels for lunch today.  When I got home from working at Southdale, I had leftover steak and mashed potatoes and cooked up some brussels sprouts that I got from church!  Yum!
11/2/15: Tonight I made a chicken alfredo pizza with a homemade alfredo sauce, chopped up grilled chicken breast from last week and a sprinkling of Tastefully Simple's Bacon Bacon because I ate all of my leftover bacon from last week.
11/3/15: I enjoyed the last leftovers of baked potato and cheese curd pizza for lunch today.  When I got home after working at 2 jobs, I threw a Red Baron Mexican pizza in the oven.  I seriously love these Red Baron pizzas- not one that I've tried has been bad!  This pizza has spicy sauce (which I don't normally like), veggies (like green peppers and onions) and tortilla chips on it.  It was surprisingly good, especially with my favorite condiment of sour cream. 
11/4/15: Leftover Mexcian pizza for lunch and chicken alfredo pizza for dinner!  I'm even thinking about having a salad with my dinner pizza- GASP.

Conclusion: This is it, y'all.  I will eat some more leftovers and probably cook one last Red Baron frozen pizza at some point in the near future but I don't have any more pizza plans.  I was thinking about starting a mac & cheese-only diet as I'm broke and mac & cheese is cheap (also I don't like ramen) but that doesn't seem to be too good for me either.  I haven't lost any weight eating pizza (I didn't think I would) but I also haven't GAINED any weight so that's a plus.  So here's to a healthy diet of clean foods, lots of water and routinely exercising because eating pizza every day is exhausting, if not pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment