Saturday, February 5, 2011

36-42: Week Six/Picture a Day for a Year

36/365: Our neighbor came to our house yesterday to sell Girl Scout cookies. Their dog Henry is friends with Jazz so they let Henry loose in our house and the dogs ran around in circles and all over the furniture, so very happy. I think we should get another dog to keep Jazz occupied.
37/365: I made three pro-con lists for options I've got regarding grad school and such. On the left, "Grad school/OPE". The middle "Staying home another year" and on the right (goes with staying home) "Moving out on my own". It seems that the pros on the "staying home" list exceed those of the "grad school" list but I still don't know what to do. I just want to make a decision now, start next week with my mind made up and move on.
38/365: I'm doing a 30 Day Photo Challenge on my Facebook and today's challenge was to post a picture of my most treasured item. I chose this jade necklace that my grandparents bought in Bangkok just before I was born (they had to cut their vacation short and fly home to welcome me into the world). I have a pair of matching earrings as well and I think they're just lovely. I want to wear them every day but at the same time, I don't want to wear them at all so nothing happens to them. Follow the 30-Day Challenge here.
39/365: This was the beginning of my day. Stupid flat tire. I got like 3 blocks from home, heard a weird clunking noise, thought it was a giant ice chunk and found this. Luckily I was close to home and I was smart enough to investigate the noise and Liz's car was waiting for me in the driveway. Still, no one wants to start the day with a flat tire.
40/365: Tonight while we watched TV Dad asked Liz to move the armchair over so the dog had more space. When Liz and I looked over, we found Jazz in a tiny little space between the love seat, arm chair and end table. He likes the small spaces. Of course before we moved the chair, I had to take a bunch of pictures of him shoved in such a little place. Too cute.
41/365: I brought a cupcake for Kyle at work today and put it in this cool container (perfect for cupcakes!). Jason and Lisa thought it looked like the "stapler in the Jell-O" prank Jim pulls on Dwight in The Office.
42/365: I'm making two large batches of mini cupcakes to bring to a potluck at work on Monday. I've been trying to figure out how to display them all since I don't have a mini cupcake carrier (do they even exist?). Today when I browsed through Target briefly, I found this cute striped tray. I love it. Its perfect. The cupcakes will look so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment