Saturday, February 26, 2011

57-63: Week Nine/Picture a Day for a Year

57/365: We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner (we being Liz, Trudy, Jaci, Ryan and me). After we ate and had dessert, I decided to try the lavender pear martini. It was... interesting, to say the least. The lavender part came in a really cool tea bag and was supposed to steep in the pear martini for a while. The tea bag became a fun part of the evening and amusement for Jaci.
58/365: I am 90% packed and ready to go to Vegas on Thursday night! I laid out all of my outfits, necklaces and shoes for our 3 day trip. I'm so excited (especially since I finally get to wear my cute Shoedazzle pumps)!
59/365: Driving to work this morning, all of a sudden whispy snow started going across the road. I thought it was lovely and I was so confused as to where it came from. Then I realized there was a semi a few cars ahead and all the snow was blowing off the truck bed onto the road. I thought it looked cool so I stupidly took this picture while I was driving... you can kind of see the light snow drifts though!
60/365: Mom and I went shopping again today (I've never been so exhausted after shopping than I have the last few times we've gone out). While she was trying on clothes, I was staring at my hair in a nearby mirror. The left side of my hair always looks better than the right side so I took a picture of the beautiful curls. Haircut tomorrow. I have to do something with my bangs.
61/365: I painted my nails GLITTER today. I figured I had to do something fun for the occasion of going to Vegas. I'm pleased.
62/365: Here is my little corn that went on vacation with us. He's in many pictures that you can see here.
63/365: This horse lamp was in the H&M we stopped at on Friday while we browsed around the shops at Caesar's Palace. I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment