Saturday, February 19, 2011

50-56: Week Eight/Picture a Day for a Year

50/365: A few days ago I posted a link to this little cutie on my Facebook. Then I arrived home from volunteering today to a package from my dear friend/former neighbor Tyler Treptow. Little corn guy was inside as a belated birthday present. I'm in love.
51/365: This is the sad tree outside my window. It normally stands straight next to the house and I shouldn't be able to see it outside my window. After a foot of snow, it looks like its going to snap. Sad tree.
52/365: Pina colada time tonight. I thought for sure I'd have the whole day off when I woke up to a woman stuck in the unplowed snow in front of our house. My boss/neighbor went out to help said woman become unstuck. I still had to go to work today. It wasn't so bad once I got there but I was still annoyed. I wanted to stay home and make a fort.
53/365: Oh hey cute Goldfish! They made my chicken noodle soup so much tastier.
54/365: My purse is a MESS. Instead of taking the stuff out of my clutch that I used over the weekend, I threw it in. I have cash just thrown in. My Panera Card is just sitting there. I have miscellaneous papers strewn about. Its driving me crazy but I'm too lazy to clean it out. It took me at least a month to clean my messy room- my purse won't get the necessary cleanse until next week before I go to Vegas.
55/365: This morning when I should have been getting ready for work, I decided to organize my purse so I dumped out the contents and took a picture of the TWENTY things that were inside because its a fun blog post, I'd say (I've done it before/seen it done elsewhere). Here are the 20 things in my purse:
1. Megan McCain's Dirty Sexy Politics. I was intrigued after reading her blog occasionally during the presidential campaign. I've been carrying this book around for weeks but haven't really felt like reading it.
2. Cupcake recipes from my cupcake-a-day calendar.
3. A note of the nutrition facts for something I ate so I could enter it into Weight Watchers later.
4. A necklace I took off and tossed in my purse yesterday before I went tanning.
5. My "MyPanera" card. We got a free cookie on Tuesday!
6. The VB clutch I've been carrying around for a week because I was too lazy to empty the contents of THAT and return my credit cards and such to my wallet.
7. A receipt, no idea what its for.
8. VB Sleek Wallet in Purple Punch.
9. A dollar bill.
10. My favorite mints EVER.
11. A coup for Cabana Tan.
12. ThermaCare thing for my neck because it was KILLING me yesterday. I was healed for a while after I went tanning.
13. A piece of paper. I'm sure there's actually something written on it but I also often carry around blank paper, just in case.
14. Giant camera case (obviously the camera is usually inside so it could technically count as the 21st item in my purse).
15. Sudoku book- the perfect size to carry with me everywhere in case I get bored. I love Sudokus!
16. A coup for Givan's when I dye by hair back blonde this spring.
17. Camera USB cord- usually in camera bag, sometimes get lost in the mess.
18. Sunglasses.
19. List of schools across the country that have college student affairs and higher education administration programs.
20. VB address book.
Keep in mind, this doesn't include all the stuff (pens, mascara, lipgloss, etc) that are in the pockets inside my purse. I carry too much crap.

56/365: Update on my 30 Day Challenge. Today I was supposed to post "a picture of my day". I took this at work early in the day. My desk stayed consistently messy all day due to the huge project I'm working on plus my regular work. Add in a weird headache/stomach ache combo and it seemed like the mess would never disappear. I cleaned up enough to leave for the weekend and not freak out on Monday. This is the link to my 30 Day Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you carry around that blank paper in case you run into an incident that you need to write up. Always prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's EXACTLY what its for! :) You know me well indeed. Ha.

    ReplyDelete