Monday, March 4, 2013

Peak 10: Week Five

Not much change this week other than the fact that new parts of my body keep hurting.  Left hip, right hip, right ankle, two parts of my left knee.  Such is the life of a person who exercises, I suppose.  Also I gained a pound.  Still not following the diet.  Bleh.

I went to a yoga class last week and loved it.  I found the right instructor so I'm pretty happy about it.  Of course I can't go this week because of snow today and cupcake baking on Wednesday but it'll work out next week.

I got to see my trainer at LA Fitness when I went to yoga.  We've been texting occasionally but I actually saw him and chatted with him on Wednesday and that made me happy because I miss him.  He is the reason I'm doing this Peak 10 thing so basically, I think he's great.

I'm trying to figure out what to do after Peak 10 is over now.  Bring It! has added some "Peak Performance" classes three times a week.  I'll probably do that for the first block of classes.  Either that or I'll just do various classes at Bring It!  Who knows.

Perhaps the best part of this week is that I have inspired my mom to start classes at Bring It!  They're doing a cool bunch of classes for teachers in my mom's district.  She said that I've been coming home with so much energy that she wanted to do the same.  I'm pretty excited for her.

Here's to three more weeks ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment