Saturday, March 5, 2011

64-70: Week Ten/Picture a Day for a Year

64/365: I LOVE Chihuily. This masterpiece was in a gallery just outside our hotel. It was amazing to see them up close.
65/365: RICK MOONEN'S ICE CREAM CHALLENGE at RM Seafood. I saw it on TV and was SO happy to get to try it for real.
66/365: Jazz was beside himself he was so happy when Mom and I got home. I realized that he must have thought Dad took us somewhere on Thursday night and dumped our bodies since Dad came back home but we didn't. We bought him this M&M bandana but he was too excited to sit still so Liz held his face for me.
67/365: I went to a WSU Admissions event last night and when I got there, Carl asked if I had brought one of my Ambassador name tags. I HAVE 4 WSU NAME TAGS and I left them all at home. Silly me.
68/365: Happy birthday today to my dear friend Jaci! I just love this calendar I created for the year with pictures of people's faces on the day of their birth. March is the busiest month, I'd say, next to August. Hooray for birthdays!
69/365: We went out to Applebee's tonight. Allison, Phil and I got perfect margaritas (the best drink on that menu by far). Jaci delivered it to our table and said "until we find another martini glass, you'll have to drink it out of the shaker with a straw." That was probably the perfect way to drink that perfect margarita.
70/365: Kyle brought this gift for me at work today- a St. Patrick's Day donut from my friends in Edina. I miss them and donuts on Friday mornings! It was a lucky day for me indeed, one week before St. Patty's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment