Saturday, March 12, 2011

71-77: Week Eleven/Picture a Day for a Year

71/365: Out to dinner for Jaci's birthday, this is just one of many pictures I took on my new iPhone (I love/keep forgetting that there's a camera on the front!). The night was a blast though I'm paying for it now. Ugh.
72/365: Jazz likes to shove himself in small spaces. I think it makes him feel safe. He wedged himself between the love seat and ottoman today then fell asleep.
73/365: I took Jazz for a LONG walk today around the block today to wear him out before Mom had book club so he wouldn't bark at the ladies. At the end of the walk, I was exhausted and Jazz still barked at the book club.
74/365: Turns out Shamrock Shakes are disgusting. Never again.
75/365: My new favorite drink = Peace Tea. Yum yum yum! Thanks Miss Nina for broadcasting how great it is!
76/365: Enjoying a shot of Jameson in memory of our dear uncle Joe. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
77/365: I'v never had a cast before so when my coworkers needed to practice their casting skills, I volunteered. I am very glad to have gotten casts just for fun instead of for breaking something because I didn't really enjoy having them on- I tried to answer the phone when it rang and just gave up because it seemed too hard. Hopefully I never have to get a cast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment