Saturday, March 19, 2011

78-84: Week Twelve/Picture a Day for a Year

78/365: Liz brought her legit light saber to Phil's Star Wars Marathon Birthday Party. Turns out the cat loved it and kept batting at it and biting it. It was hilarious.
79/365: This is the stack of books I checked out at the library a couple weeks ago and have not read any of. I always think I will get through at least one book but I'm too darn busy. Back to the library they go (a day late, of course).
80/365: I found this cool "Enjoy Today" stamp for a dollar at Michael's. I thought it might be a nice name for the cupcake shop Allison and I are thinking about.
81/365: Trudy was going to come over tonight around 7 but I called her on my way home from work and promised her popovers if she came over early. She was at my house 10 minutes later for these tasty treats!
82/365: I totally FAILED at taking a picture yesterday so this is a picture I looked at yesterday. This is the daughter and cat (with opposable thumbs) of one of the bloggers whose blog I read. Ha. The cat's name is Ferris Mewler. AWESOME. Check out The Bloggess here!
83/365: This is the drawer in which I lost part of my new earring this morning. I honestly LOST it in the junk drawer and I really don't want to take the whole thing apart. Ugh.
84/365: Trudy just suggested chai cupcakes the other day and look! Today's cupcake of the day! Excited to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment