Saturday, March 26, 2011

85-91: Week Thirteen/Picture a Day for a Year

85/365: Jenna, Erin and I stopped at ShopKo, I mean SlopKo, after eating dinner. I find signs like this amusing so I had to take a picture.
86/365: This is the Minnesota River next to Highway 13 on my way home from Winona. Its getting HIGH. I hope it doesn't shut down the road because its how I get to and from work every day!
87/365: Jazz was so sleepies today! When I got home from work he plopped down on top of me where he then likes to lay his head on my computer or get his nose all up in whatever I'm doing. This is him checking out my iPhone!
88/365: I know, I'm so stinking cool with my obsessive compulsive matching. HOUNDSTOOTH!
89/365: I made this bowl many years ago and needed a cool bowl for candy at my desk. Viola! Its misshapen and weird but I like it just the same. Also please note the TV in the background on which I watch the Food Network all day long.
90/365: Oh hey sweet parallel parking job, even though you can't tell because I didn't get a picture of the car in front of me (people were getting in to it and I didn't want to awkwardly take a picture of their car with them in it).
91/365: PHOTO SHOOT with Abby! It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment