Saturday, April 16, 2011

106-112: Week Sixteen/Picture a Day for a Year

106/365: Dinosaur cupcake liners = awesome. I threw these cupcakes together last minute for my grilled cheese party. I just realized that we didn't take any pictures of paninis at my party. Boo.
107/365: This is my dog. When I'm on the computer and he wants my attention, he will either put his paws all over the keyboard or lay down in such a way that blocks my view of the screen... or he'll just start gnawing on my hands so I can't type. He's too smart.
108/365: I love yellow flowers- they're the best reminder of summer there is. Sunflowers are my favorite. This is a lovely bouquet sitting on our kitchen table that will remind us there is hope when we get 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. Ugh.
109/365: Eggs in my pocket to make them room temperature when I made more cupcakes today. Yay for my lovely apron!
110/365: I forgot to take pictures of my Easter cupcakes on this cool cupcake tree that I got from Dana but I did remember to bring it to work for our potluck to display the lovely cakes. Hopefully in the future I'll remember to use the tree for pictures!
111/365: One of my patients was talking about how he was going to Red Lobster after his appointment today and Kyle and I were jealous. The patient said "I'll bring you some biscuits" and I said no, he didn't have to but he totally did. Yum!
112/365: Mitch was very excited to introduce me to his turtle tonight. He got him when he was the size of a quarter so he had to get a quarter to compare the turtle's size now.

No comments:

Post a Comment