Saturday, April 23, 2011

113-119: Week Seventeen/Picture a Day for a Year

113/365: I saw this sign outside of a boutique while I drove down Excelsior Boulevard today. I don't think I'll be shopping at that store anytime soon...
114/365: Liz went to Chutes and Ladders to play with her friends last night. When she came home she walked inside and said "I'm injured". Turns out she totally rolled her ankle and it swelled up to the size of a softball and she was in pain. I laughed a lot but only because I felt sorry for her.
115/365: I purchased these little letter cookie cutters a while ago knowing I would someday have the perfect opportunity to use them. Today is that day. A new physical therapist starts at work tomorrow so I cut out letters that say "Welcome Kelly" to put on some cupcakes. I took this picture so I can put the letters back together in this tiny tin.
116/365: Liz rolled her ankle on the playground on Sunday. This is what it looks like today. YUCK.
117/365: This is at the creepy 50s memorabilia shop "Happy Days" at EPC- Roy Rogers! Mom took the picture of me so I can show my grandpa. :)
118/365: I was attempting to channel spring with this headband. It did not work...
119/365: Another strange sign. What does this mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment