Saturday, April 9, 2011

99-105: Week Fifteen/Picture a Day for a Year

99/365: I took this while I was driving (stopped at a stoplight to be exact) but I had to take a picture of this store I noticed in Burnsville- HOT geeks! Its a computer repair store! I was so amused.
100/365: Yum yum yum- I made grilled asparagus for dinner! Asparagus is my favorite vegetable!
101/365: I bought beautiful new drawer knobs at Anthropologie to finish off my dresser drawers. This is my favorite, not anew one, and perfect in my turtle/St. Croix inspired room!
102/365: Got the cute side braid to work- I was pleased that I made it work and that my feathers were displayed as well!
103/365: Jazzle is just too cute for words sometimes.
104/365: I had a great day at work but then it was an "I need a drink" kind of night when I got home. Sometimes I really just need to move out...
105/365: I love jelly beans becuase they're easy to organize. I have a little bit of OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment