Saturday, April 2, 2011

92-98: Week Fourteen/Picture a Day for a Year

92/365: This is Ally Talley's bed that I get to sleep in when she's home for the weekend. SO MANY PILLOWS! I never think I put it back correctly (I'm sure she has some sort of order... at least I would).
93/365: Our backyard is currently a muddy mess which means the dog is too when he is done playing. This tiny pile of snow is all he has left to cool off on (he likes to sit in the snow and eat it after running around). The only thing I miss about the snow is that it kept his paws clean.
94/365: Our puppy likes to hide.
95/365: LEMON ICE AT CULVERS! Thank you spring!
96/365: This is Janelle's graduation present. I failed at wrapping but I glued the coyote/wolf on it and attached the flower so its good enough.
97/365: More lemon ice with raspberries! It makes me so happy. I'm now the Mayor of the Culver's in Savage on Foursquare. Be jealous.
98/365: We played video games at Jaci and Ryan's tonight. Nunu sat on my chest and slept for a long time while we played Tetris. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment