Saturday, May 21, 2011

141-147: Week Twenty One/Picture a Day for a Year

141/365: I brought the boys out for breakfast the morning after the best night ever (Mitch's birthday). I ordered a hot chocolate and our waitress brought it out with a side of whipped cream because it didn't fit in the mug. I thought it was so weird.
142/365: I failed to take a picture today but here's my favorite Post Secret from today. I often felt like this when I was an RA but I always was good at my job and didn't want to jeopardize that. So I waited til my residents moved off campus and THEN we had some fun.
143/365: Liz and I walked up to Scoops today and I bought Jazz a "baby cone" of vanilla. He enjoyed the ice cream but was confused about the cone. He's spoiled.
144/365: This is one of five bulletin boards I worked on today at the Benedictine Health Center in Minneapolis. Its one of my volunteer projects for the next few months. Its not nearly as elaborate as the BBs I'm used to making but many people (residents and employees at the center) passed and commented on how colorful and fun they were so that was good.
145/365: Steve bought Twizzlers today and I got a bunch. I was drinking flavored water and used the Twizzler as a straw. Yum!
146/365: This is vanilla in cream. I like this picture because there's a little heart in the top left corner of cream.
147/365: This was a mascara mishap but I totally want a beauty mark next to my eye. How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment