Sunday, May 1, 2011

#21: Dresses

Wear more dresses is #8 on my list of things to do before I turn 24. I am hoping this summer will open up many opportunities for dress wearing (if not, I'll make reasons to wear dresses). My closet is filling up with recent purchases- I just can't help myself! I'm going to crash a wedding reception later in May and Heidi wanted to see all my dress options. Because you know I love pictures, this is my picture post of all the dresses I currently possess/that will more than likely fit me since I've lost some weight recently.
#1: My newest dress, a recent purchase at Penney's. It has pockets!
#2: Also new from Penney's.
#3: I got this from Penney's a few weeks ago- its a Mary Kate and Ashley dress. Love it.
#4: Got this dress in Vegas. I think I still need to lose a little more weight for it to look right.
#5: I have black & white polka dot Keds that match this dress.
#6: This is my sexy Victoria's Secret dress.
#7: Graduation dress.
#8: This one, like most of my dresses, still has the tag on it.
#9: Obligatory little black dress.
#10: This is one of my favorite Res Life banquet dresses.

Which one should I wear for dancing the night away and celebrating with these two crazy kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment