Saturday, May 28, 2011

148-154: Week Twenty Two/Picture a Day for a Year

148/365: I'm planning our high school 5-year reunion and just downloaded this awesome program that turns my computer into a photobooth! I'm excited about it and have created this design to print out on the photo collages. I can make traditional strips but I like this 4x6 layout.
149/365: I love my red Toms and the beautiful steps down to the river at the Boo's cabin. It was a lovely day on Lake Wissota (even though we didn't go boating).
150/365: Liz's 21st birthday! I bought her this cool shirt in Vegas. She loves it.
151/365: I volunteered tonight and made dinner at the St. Stephen's shelter in Minneapolis. We made an Indian meal and when I got home I was super hungry (I tried but did not eat the food we made as we made just enough for the men at the shelter). I decided to make an "egg in a hole" and boy was it tasty! It hit the spot.
152/365: Mom dumped her purse out today looking for something and this is what came out of it. YUCK. What she was looking for ended up falling on the floor so she couldn't find it for a while anyway.
153/365: When it storms, Jazz hides and/or curls up into a ball someplace. Poor puppy.
154/365: I wasted a lot of time at the Asian market looking for matcha (green tea powder) this afternoon. I ended up trekking to the Mall of America and purchasing it at Teavana. I made tasty cake sushi for Liz's birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment