Saturday, June 25, 2011

176-182: Week Twenty Six/Picture a Day for a Year

176/365: I love basil. I know I have 2 basil plants in our garden but I couldn't pass up this giant container of basil at the farmer's market. I'm going to make and freeze some pesto.
177/365: I wore this lovely necklace today- my grandparents bought one for me and one like it (with mice) for Liz when we were younger. I think they got them in Germany. I still wear mine and think its fantastic!
178/365: There are few things in this world more satisfying than being the first to stick your finger in the brand new jar of peanut butter. :)
179/365: July bulletin boards at the Benedictine Health Center- this one is in the dining hall so we added picnic foods and ants! So clever!
180/365: I had zebra nails all weekend then started to pick the nail polish off the other day. So I saved one nail and painted the rest white. I'm so trendy!
181/365: I had a tangerine flavored lip balm from AVON when I was younger. Today I realized it tasted like orange Starbursts. Yum.
182/365: Firecracker cupcakes. Best. Idea. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment