Saturday, June 4, 2011

155-161: Week Twenty Three/Picture a Day for a Year

155/365: Trudy bought Liz a cool Green Lantern mask and ring and she put it on for me to take this picture. I used the cool green sunburst effect because I thought it made her look extra intense and superhero-like!
156/365: I made softball/baseball cupcakes for a company softball game today. They were a hit and so fun to decorate!
157/365: This lovely flower is one of many sitting in a pot on our front step. I have no idea what they are but I love them.
158/365: Boat of ice cream. YUM! Employee appreciation week!
159/365: I ate a bagel for breakfast then a bagel for lunch with bagel chips! My diet is such a healthy one. Ha.
160/365: I made this little mascot thing out of a bubble wrap thing from a new toner cartridge. People at work have mixed feelings about it being cute or creepy. I like it.
161/365: I took this stalker picture at the Twins game- I was confused as to why people wear their hats inside out. Apparently doing that makes it a "rally cap" and its supposed to help your team win. Unfortunately, these two kids FAILED us and we lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment