Saturday, July 2, 2011

183-189: Week Twenty Seven/Picture a Day for a Year

183/365: We had lunch at D'Amico & Son after the morning at Como Zoo. We ordered basil lemonade- SO TASTY! They came in these cute little individual pitchers.
184/365: This is Jazz who looks very protective of his frisbee but really he just wants to play!
185/365: On the way home from the dog park, the blanket covering my dad's backseat fell onto Jazz. Obviously there wasn't much he could do about it but look at that smile! He was just happy to have been at the dog park.
187/365: Even with the air conditioning on, its too hot in my room so I had to find my fan from college. Boo.
188/365: Pretty flowers at the dog park.
189/365: Peter's home from the Air Force! Only for 2 weeks but I'm still happy. I hugged him forever then stared at him all night. I bet he really misses me when he's gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment