Saturday, July 30, 2011

211-217: Week Thirty One/Picture a Day for a Year

211/365: I drove this HUGENORMOUS truck today. I felt manly and powerful. It was awesome.
212/365: I'm thinking about throwing another dinner party and I want to do an Asian theme but that's what Allison did last fall... I was sitting on the Events page on FB and looked over to see that "Previous Status Update" from Allison about that dinner party. How weird! Its meant to be...
213/365: Pretty sure I was basically in a tornado at work today. Those clouds were dark and twisty... but I survived!
214/365: Yum yum yum quinoa summer salad for the block party!
215/365: I love how silly the puppy is and how weird he lays on the furniture.
216/365: The other day I blamed my mom/sister for wearing one of my scarves and not putting it back where it belonged. Turns out my DOG has figured out how to pull the scarves off the bars on my bed. Unbelievable.
217/365: Jason was on vacation for a week so the girls in the office made a cardboard cutout of him and put it in his office. Hilarious/creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment