Saturday, July 9, 2011

190-196: Week Twenty Eight/Picture a Day for a Year

190/365: Mom & I went to Petco to an adoption event today. It was a bad idea but luckily, the dog I wanted to see wasn't there. I did find a few more dogs I wanted to keep though. This one's name was Renn and it was cute.
191/365: I noticed we had cherries on our bushes today! They're pretty but it just means I'm going to have to help harvest them. I'd never last on a farm.
192/365: Justin, Jackie and I had dinner at Little Sushi tonight. The sushi honestly rivals that of any other (more expensive) place I've had sushi. Yum yum yum!
193/365: Quinoa! Healthy dinner for myself (everyone else is out of the house tonight).
194/365: Mom and I had dinner at the Blue Point tonight. We were originally going for the Restaurant Week prix-fixe menu but we ended up ordering regular entrees because the menu looked so good.
195/365: When we left on our road trip this morning, we ran into an almost dead hawk on our driveway then found a doe wandering around our neighborhood. NATURE!
196/365: We saw HPot 7.2 today! What more do I need to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment