Saturday, July 16, 2011

197-203: Week Twenty Nine/Picture a Day for a Year

197/365: We had lunch at a Top Chef Masters' restaurant (Rick Bayless) where we had amazing churros. Liz = heaven.
198/365: $194 for a cupcake? I don't think so, Super America.
199/365: I got 2 new polos for work today- this red one matches my red Toms just like I hoped it would!
200/365: Jazz sat with me on one of the arm chairs today then proceed to lean and push me off. He smiled for this picture though, so I forgave him.
201/365: Allison came over to talk about reunion stuff- we also had to test the photo booth and printer. Thank goodness we did because neither of my printers was working! Its fixed now and we're ready to party!
202/365: I went to see Phil race at Buck Hill tonight. Jaci decorated his tag with a mudflap lady to wish him luck. He didn't crash this time so I'd say it was a success.
203/365: I went college shopping with Mary & Nina tonight- I saw this clock and decided I had to have it. I've been wanting something similar at Mod Cloth so I'm excited to have found this!

No comments:

Post a Comment