Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-7: Week One/Picture a Day for a Year

1/365: I woke up this morning (at noon), got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and walked out to the living room where I was told "ITS PAJAMA DAY!" so I turned around and changed but not before taking a picture of my family enjoying pajama day (though I just noticed my sister is now wearing jeans- fail). What better way to start a new year than lounging around with family?

2/365: Today my mom and I visited Colin Hall's house for his art open house after graduation.  One of his paintings was published in an Eau Claire collection and he let me have one and then I made him sign it.  Now I have this piece of history forever.

3/365: Guess where I was this morning?  Crentist, my dentist!   Who is actually quite good looking (and obviously not named Crentist).  The verdict?  NO CAVITIES!

1/4/11: This is Ivan.  He wedged himself down into his rocks today.  I think he'll probably be dead when I get to work tomorrow because he was acting all weird today.  It was just strange.

5/365: Hello, splurge points.  I love Gyropolis.  So totally worth the excessive Weight Watchers points. I even had a real Dr Pepper because I was like hey, why not?

6/365: Most mornings, I let Jazz out when I go eat breakfast before work. Sometimes he sits in the kitchen with me but this morning he disappeared. I was concerned he was off eating Kleenexes somewhere but when I went to find him, he was just laying on my bed like a perfect, sleepy angel. Then I say "Do you want to go back to bed?" and he runs to shove his nose in Liz's doorway. This is when I like Jazz the most.

7/365: We went to Cam Rahn Bay for Trudy's birthday dinner. Our service was lacking and Liz's food was late but when she got her rice pan-cake she said it was worth the wait. We're not 100% sure what it was made of (I swear it was egg, Liz thought it tasted like tofu, Allison kept reminding us it was rice) but it was good and Phil LOVED it (and happily helped Liz eat it). She also took several bites of the chunk of iceberg lettuce that accompanied the rice pan-cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment