Monday, January 10, 2011

#14: BIRTHDAY

Today is my 23rd birthday.  23 is not an exciting birthday... until Liz THREW ME A SURPRISE PARTY!  I have complained/mentioned it for years that no one has ever thrown me a surprise party.  Turns out Liz has been planning this since NOVEMBER.  The best part?  I was LEGITIMATELY SURPRISED!  I don't let ANYTHING happen in my life without me knowing about it but this- THIS was a shock to me (I'm still baffled).  Mom and dad told me they had a friend coming in to town tonight so we'd have to do our family dinner on Sunday.  That was no problem and I picked Molly Cool's in Lakeville (I went there in Milwaukee and loved it).  We went there last night and the waiter said he had to check to make sure out table was ready.  I thought that seemed silly because there was NO ONE in the restaurant but still thought nothing of it.  Then we walked through the entire restaurant to the back which I still thought was strange because we walked past so many empty tables but no big deal.  Then we got to the back and there was a wall and then EVERYONE JUMPED UP AND YELLED SURPRISE!  I was surprised.  I didn't know what to do.  Some of my most favorite and amazing friends were there.  I am honestly the luckiest girl in the world.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night:
Liz: Party planner extraordinaire!
Every amazing person who came to my surprise party.
I love this picture.  Allison bought the cake at Cub and decorated it to say Happy Birthday.  It was perfect (and so tasty!)
Allison changed my sweet crown into a fauxhawk so I matched Ryan.
JUMP!  It is hard to get good jumping pictures with me because I cannot jump at all.  So I had to stand on a chair and jump off.

IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment