Saturday, January 8, 2011

8-14: Week Two/Picture a Day for a Year

8/365: Jazz got a new toy today- a new giant knot of rope. He had string hanging from his mouth and I tried to take a picture of it but it fell off as soon as the camera flashed. Still, this was kind of cute.
9/365: Mother/Daughter Tea Party today! I was only going to make banana cupcakes with honey&cinnamon frosting but at the last moment last night, I decided to make these tasty cakes- french toast cupcakes with maple frosting and garnished with bacon. Needless to say, they were a hit!
10/365: Its my birthday! This is the tasty DQ cake I got at work. I love making everyone celebrate with me because it brings cheer to people's lives!
11/365: This is the cutest picture of Jazz in the history of Jazz. He came in from his morning romp like this then sat like a little angel while I took the picture. Precious.
12/365: Sometimes when the sun is out, it shines in our handicapped door into our hallway. I like to stand in the sunlight and pretend its warm (even though its not). I love seeing the sun in winter!
13/365: GIANT SNOWFLAKES outside the window at work.
14/365: Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes for my birthday potluck at work. I wish I had more places to bring cupcakes because I'm going to make my family/coworkers fat at this rate. I just love baking cupcakes and trying new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment