Saturday, January 15, 2011

15-21: Week Three/Picture a Day for a Year

15/365: I met Janelle, Sammi, Dana and Rachel at MOA today. Janelle and I went off on our own and found a frozen yogurt shop where you pick your own flavor and toppings and then pay by the ounce. I've been wanting one of these shops ever since I found out they existed. Needless to say, I am thrilled.
16/365: I volunteered at the Children's Museum today for 4 hours. It was exhausting to say the least but I had a good time seeing how happy the kids were (and how sad they were to leave). I may just do it again next month! (This is a picture from the parking garage across the street- I LOVE ST. PAUL).
17/365: I did some scrapbookin' today after work. This is one of the piles on my table- the green and pink flowers are a garland from my tea party that I ripped when taking down so it became scrapbook materials! I bought a new scrapbook (#19) today for $6. Outstanding.
18/365: We got something delivered in a very large box today. It sat empty in the back room all morning and every time I walked past it, I had the overwhelming urge to jump in. Once my boss left for the day, I did. It was difficult as it was a tall box but we have a table that raises up and down so I was able to launch myself into the box from there. It was nice to have a moment to play today.
19/365: The full moon outside tonight lit up our backyard in a beautiful way. I wish I could have captured it better but this picture is still kind of cool.
20/365: I got a lovely card today from Miss Janelle Jacowski. I opened it to find a picture sticker of Liz and me that we took god know when back in the day those picture sticker machines were the coolest thing to do. At first, I was confused but then I remembered I gifted Janelle a pocket full of stickers at the end of last year but did not go through them first, otherwise I probably would have taken the Liz & me picture stickers out. Still, it was nice of her to include it in her nice note!
21/365: New shoes! I bought a black polka dot dress to wear these with. I'm going to be SO cute this spring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment