Saturday, January 22, 2011

22-28: Week Four/Picture a Day for a Year

22/365: Liz gave Jazz the top parts of her celery tonight. He picked at the flowery parts for a while then proceeded to toss it up in the air like he does with his bones. I don't think he ever ate it though (he hates vegetables- he did the same thing with a cherry tomato this summer).
23/365: Mom and I went to Antrho today. I love how they style that place. I especially liked this chandelier today. Its fantastical and I wish I had a library or study to hang it in.
24/365: Tonight we celebrated the life of Mr. Jim Mullen, a neighbor of ours who died after a long battle with throat cancer over the past few years. He was the only man Jazz ever liked, most likely due to his calm attitude and kind spirit. He was an amazing man and will be missed but we got this blue spruce seedling at the visitation tonight that I hope we find a good home for in our yard.
25/365: Miss Allison Wolpers is getting LASIK tomorrow. Tonight, I took the last picture of her wearing her glasses to legitimately be able to see. Yay for her big step tomorrow!
26/365: Shutterfly provided me with a free photo book in the month of January (they give way better perks than Snapfish, I may convert) so I decided to make a recipe book with the cupcake recipes and some others that I've made in the past few months. It was fun and now I have my artsy pictures and the recipes in one place!
27/365: We love honey sticks in this house and Jazz turned out to be no exception to that rule. After I got a bunch of honey sticks from the state fair this summer, I let him lick the honey out of the plastic tube when I was done eating it. Evidently, Liz has been feeding the dog honey straight from the stick for a while. He's the weirdest dog ever.
28/365: For my adventure to Winona I baked tasty white cupcakes with strawberry frosting. While Jenna, Erin and I were out to dinner, Heidi took this picture of herself enjoying one of the tasty cakes while we were away.

No comments:

Post a Comment